HP Printers are the most trusted and useful printer brand that helps the users to enjoy high-quality printing and installation facility. It is capable of connecting with different devices like computer/laptop, mac, smartphone, etc. Download HP Driver Using 123.hp.com/setup & Learn wireless hp com printer setup.
Download Drivers for 123.hp.com/setup Printer – Guidelines to follow
- Open any web browser on your computer and visit the www.123.hp.com/setup website.
- Here, You need to enter the printer name along with its model number in the search bar.
- Once you have entered the details, hit the search button, and wait until the system displays the necessary drivers you need to download on your device. After this, open the 123.hp.com/setup startup application from the web browser download bar.
- If you want to print the documents wirelessly choose the wireless printer setup option.
- Click on the start of the setup button and proceed with the 123.hp.com/setup printer software download process by clicking the software install button.
- Click the next button to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen and when prompted, enter the password.
- Your 123.hp.com printer software will be connected to the internet process and you would able to print the documents.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Wireless Connection
- On your printer touch wireless button
- The blue light will show that it is ON. Now press Settings on-screen of the printer.
- Next, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and select Yes.
- You need to follow the instructions on the screen.
- The printer will detect the available networks of the router.
- Select your router from the list and enter the password of the network to connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.
123.hp.com/setup Wireless Printer Setup For Windows
To connect your device to a WiFi network, you must know the Network Name and Password. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open ‘printer control panel’ and choose the ‘Wireless’ option.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and go to the ‘Wireless Settings’ menu.
- Click on ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to connect your device to WiFi.
- After this, visit 123hp.com/setup and install the appropriate printer software and drivers for your device.
- Make sure that you type the correct printer model number. Hit the Submit button.
- Choose the operating system and the version you are using.
- Click the ‘Update’ button.
- Install the recommended drivers on your device.
- Find the file you have downloaded.
- Double click on ‘Downloaded Drivers File’ for the installation.
- When the prompt appears, hit the ‘Run’ button.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the HP printer setup for a Windows computer.
Features Supported by 123.hp.com/setup Printer
- The printer supports all-in-one features, it is not just a color electronic printer.
- Along with two-sided printing, you can also scan, the documents for PC, smartphone, cloud, flash drive, email, etc.
- Provides scan variations for pictures and documents.
- The latest printer models are better than the previous ones and come with all-new capabilities.
- You can use the ePrint services to give print commands to your device like a computer or laptop.
- If your 123.hp.com printer software model has an eBrint feature, you can use it for finding the online services.
- Using web services, you can easily connect your device to the internet using Internet-based printing which means you can connect the printer from any location.
- For using the EBrint feature, internet services must be enabled.
DISCLAIMER: We are not 123.hp.com/setup printer . This website is only for informational purposes. We use the title only for reference and not with the intention that we have any affiliation with the brand. Names, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of its respectful owners. We provide support for Install, Activate and Update your product instantly. Your product will be activated from third party support team.