123 HP Printer Driver Download & Installation Setup
All 123 HP Printers are supplied with a printer program driver Software CD. The device drivers for your printer can also be downloaded and installed from 123.hp.com/setup.
For printers with display and without display, the Driver Installation process is almost the same but if you want more details about the installation of the printer, you can visit the printer-specific pages for more comprehensive instructions.
- Turn the machine and printer on.
- Test to connect to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly compatible printers)
- Next, open your device browser of your choosing, and go to 123.hp.com/setup
- Type your printer’s name along with the model number. For instance, an Officejet 3830. You will find your printer’s name and model number on the right hand side of the printer.
- Click Install button and wait to access the app.
- When you have done installing, press it to open.
- If your system asks if it can allow HP Easy Start Utility to make system changes, then click Yes to let it make system changes.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Turn on your printer.
- Open printer control and click on wireless icon.
- The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
- The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home network.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup Printer, router, and computer. Connect computer to the wireless network.
- Open control panel and press on wireless icon.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard in settings to view a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection setup.
- Click on Apple menu and the option of About This Mac. Click on software updates to update the software.
- Select system preferences to print or scan from Apple menu.
- Quit and restart any applications before adding the printer to use the updated HP software features.